Thursday, May 21, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Salad


I made this for myself for lunch yesterday. It was quite delicious and you can increase all amounts for a larger salad.

1 1/2 - 2 cups mixed salad greens
1 crispy chicken strip (I got mine from a deli)
1 Tbs hot wing sauce (more or less to taste)
grape tomatoes
cucumber slices
grated cheddar
Bleu cheese dressing

Slice chicken strip into small, bite-size pieces. Place in a small resealable container, pour in hot sauce. Cover and shake until chicken is evenly coated. Place chicken over a bed of salad greens. Garnish with tomatoes, cucumber and cheddar. Serve with bleu cheese dressing.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Nice. I often get an extra order of crispy chicken strips whenever we order from a pizza/sub place. Then I reuse them in all kinds of stuff over a couple days.